Movieline (where I'm also the weekend editor who routinely gets called a "petty hack" by commenters), I was covering the Tribeca Film Festival for the Observer.com. And what fun that was!
After the jump, you can find links to my coverage and come back later today for the usual Lost recap.
· My reviews of Beware the Gonzo and sex & drugs & rock & roll.
· A look at Alex Gibney's HBO documentary My Trip to Al-Qaeda.
· Some words on the best documentary I saw at Tribeca, the wonderfully hilarous Joan Rivers — A Piece of Work.
· And for Mets fans: A peak at The Last Play at Shea.
· Plus reviews of the unfunny The Infidel and the beautifully mannered Cairo Time.